[darcs-devel] [patch2075] test for whether rebase suspend/unsuspend introduces c...

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Thu Jul 30 12:46:34 UTC 2020

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

I just found this patch of yours that was never screened while cleaning up
the rebase state in one of my clones. I have amended the patch to avoid
warnings and to avoid running the test when the patch type does not allow
coalescing. I think this should go into 2.16 as it clarifies what works with
the new rebase implementation. It is of course also valuable to avoid
regressions.

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch ba4ca2fb7b6969a24356d36bc4551b43cf7b7e95