[darcs-devel] darcs 2.16 TODOs

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Thu Jul 30 21:17:05 UTC 2020

Hi,

On 30/07/2020 21:56, Ben Franksen wrote:

> The long list of milestones make the UI unnecessarily hard to use. Can
> we somehow cut that one down?
>
> What I can and probably will do (though not before the release) is to
> reset all /open/ tickets with obsolete milestones to unknown.
>
> BTW, after the release we should bump the intermediate version on
> screened and reviewed to 2.17.0.

I'm afraid all I remember about the milestones in the BTS is that I have
to work it all out from scratch every time I touch them. Please go ahead
and do whatever you think makes sense.

>> Sending an announcement email would also be nice.
>
> Where do you usually send it? I guess darcs-users and haskell-cafe might
> be appropriate; any others?

That seems to be where Guillaume sent the 2.14.0 announcement, so it's
probably reasonable to just do the same again.

Ganesh