[darcs-devel] [patch2079] DRAFT resolve issue2445: rename patches on suspend

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Fri Jul 31 17:58:15 UTC 2020

The fix patch looks fine to me. Just replacing the junk is cleaner than
my approach of using updatePatchHeader.

Could you add some comment somewhere explaining why it's necessary to rename the patch? e.g in this comment:

> + -- | Add 'Named' patches for editing to a 'Suspended'. The patches to be
> + -- suspended are renamed by replacing the junk in their 'Patchinfo'.

Test patch is also fine (assuming you get rid of the DRAFT in the name :-))

Consider this all reviewed once the above is done.