[darcs-devel] status of darcsden repo

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Jun 25 01:52:29 UTC 2020

Making progress.. it takes a while to page this back in and work through the yak shaving with tools etc. I remembered your branch updating darcsden for darcs 2.14.4. I have merged this in darcsden main branch, thank you very much Ben. I hope to finish building and deploy it soon. Seems it was two years ago to the day since I last did that.