[darcs-devel] shrinkPatchInfo goes into infinite loop

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Mon Mar 2 18:34:51 UTC 2020

On 02/03/2020 13:53, Ben Franksen wrote:

> I'd say that for the moment we should support both, just to be on the
> safe side. Large test cases certainly are good to have.

I also agree with having both at least for a while. I think that also
means we should keep spending time on improving the code organisation in
the tests and the infrastructure for QC. If we can find a way to make
the Arbitrary instances more modular while maintaining the test
distribution the code will be a lot more maintainable.

Shall I go ahead and clean up the shrinking checks for submission?

Ganesh