[darcs-devel] darcs 2.16 TODOs

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Sun May 10 16:17:02 UTC 2020

Hi,

As Ben rightly suggested we should push for a 2.16 release soon, I
thought it'd be useful to start compiling a list of TODO items. We can
also classify them into must-have/nice-to-have or similar.

Here's my initial list:

- Rename 'new-style-rebase-in-progress' to something else
(rebase-in-progress-2.16?)

- Get to an acceptable state with unsuspending conflicts/resolutions

- Go through the outstanding review backlog
   - There's one patch in screened (I think to do with convert) that
breaks a test on Windows

- Get the 2.14.4/support ghc 8.8+8.10 patches merged

- document "darcs-3" format appropriately so that people don't use it by
mistake

Cheers,

Ganesh