[darcs-devel] [patch2023] tests/rebase-move; validate the final repository contents

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Sat May 30 16:25:58 UTC 2020

New submission from Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>:

This beefs up the existing rebase-move test to check that the
final repository contents are as expected. If we amend a
patch in the repository to rename a file, we expect that
rename to be propagated through the rebase.

1 patch for repository darcs-unstable at darcs.net:screened:

patch e90653c170ff637a03ab58e062a003e643359d19