[darcs-devel] [issue2657] darcs show dependencies doesn't stop at the last clean tag

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Thu Oct 22 16:42:52 UTC 2020

After some discussion on #darcs I decided not to re-introduce this
feature. You can use "darcs show dependencies --from-tag ." to achieve
nearly the same behavior as before. The documentation has been adapted
instead. Additionally, the command now reports progress while
calculating the dependencies, allowing users to judge whether they want
to wait or else abort the command and restart with a smaller range of
patches.

patch 8f2405f53194c0b7e8352bd56c462000b32de683
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Mon Oct 19 13:50:05 CEST 2020
  * add progress reporting to show dependencies command
Shall I view this patch? (1/?) [yN...], or ? for more options: n

patch 2a577715e60faafe1f7194a9a8d9b9643760f0d6