[darcs-devel] [patch2149] globally rename readRecorded to readPris... (and 3 more)

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sun Jan 10 18:17:27 UTC 2021

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

This is what I proposed in msg22595 plus a few related renamings and a minor
refactor that removes the asymmetry between readPatches and
readTentativePatches.

4 patches for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch 256044b1816aa269e12ecea339f47b69f6a62cbf
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Tue Dec 22 11:24:07 CET 2020
  * globally rename readRecorded to readPristine

  Also rename readRecordedAndPending to readPristineAndPending.

patch cf0b06c0a8529bb81591c3bee0f4c9d462219f6b
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Tue Dec 22 12:08:17 CET 2020
  * rename readRepo->readPatches, readTentativeRepo->readTentativePatches

  readRepoHashed is only used internally and no longer exported. This and
  other procedures internal to Darcs.Repository.Hashed will be renamed in
  another patch.

patch 880c1e33c20c1da5c3649fabaca073dfe10d5eb9
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Tue Dec 22 14:29:49 CET 2020
  * remove the extra repo directory parameter from readTentativePatches and others

  Instead we now always use repoLocation for that. The other procedures are
  readRepoUsingSpecificInventory and readRepoHashed. This effectively changes
  only two internal calls in D.R.Hashed, one in finalizeTentativeChanges and
  one in removeFromTentativeInventory where we passed "." instead.

patch eff4a5e944e75566734a3e8ed5e05251faf7e347