[darcs-devel] PR on unix-compat

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Wed Jan 20 17:55:33 UTC 2021

Hi Jacob

I am contacting you as the listed maintainer for the unix-compat Haskell
package, for which I (on behalf of the Darcs team) created a PR
(https://github.com/jacobstanley/unix-compat/pull/45) some time ago.
This PR hasn't received any feedback yet, not even something like "I
can't be bothered right now to look at this and have no idea when/if I
will". We still hope you will review and eventually merge the PR, of
course. But if that is not possible for whatever reason, please let us
know, so we can decide how to proceed.

Cheers
Ben
--
Niemand hat das Recht zu gehorchen. -- Hannah Arendt