[darcs-devel] PR on unix-compat

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Thu Jan 21 11:15:03 UTC 2021

Hi Jacob

Am 21.01.21 um 04:15 schrieb Jacob Stanley:
> Thanks for the email, apologies I haven't looked at the unix-compat github
> for some time so I just didn't see it.
>
> I'll look at merging and doing a release.

Thanks! I see the new release is already done, that's great.

> I would add that if the Darcs team ever wants to take over as the
> unix-compat maintainer that would be fine by me.

It is worth considering, but I am not sure we have the capacity to do
that. OTOH, unix-compat has 85 reverse dependencies on hackage; it could
well be that one or the other developer of these packages is in a better
position to take over or at least act as co-maintainer.

Cheers
Ben