[darcs-devel] [patch2204] decouple IsPrimV1 from ApplyState p ~ Tree, simplify r...

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sat Jun 19 07:24:41 UTC 2021

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

This is a follow-up on patch2136, particularly

patch 9061d6d7de14d94fca1cdbc16caebbfdeb07bcb9
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Tue Nov  3 07:42:50 CET 2020
  * Darcs.Repository.Job: use Dict to pass dictionaries

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch a3f232a04aa8da7014e5e995c98d3c4c1afec4e0
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Tue Mar 23 15:32:03 CET 2021
  * decouple IsPrimV1 from ApplyState p ~ Tree, simplify runJob

  The extra 'ApplyState p ~ Tree' constraint was only for convenience, the
  same effect is achieved with a separate call to checkTree. The rest of the
  changes is replacing case matches with 'Dict <- return checkXxx' which I
  find leads to more readable code because it avoids extra indentation. And
  since all cases of runJob require the 'ApplyState p ~ Tree' constraint
  anyway, we can now float the checkTree out of the large case expression.

files: decouple-isprimv1-from-applystate-p-_-tree_-simplify-runjob.dpatch, patch-preview.txt, unnamed
messages: 22886
nosy: bf
status: needs-screening
title: decouple IsPrimV1 from ApplyState p ~ Tree, simplify r...