[darcs-devel] [patch2147] eliminate Darcs.Repository.HashedIO

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sun Mar 28 22:07:29 UTC 2021

Following up on review.

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch d5d7468a80c32c2206e0d62f399108e806659d53
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Mon Mar 29 00:16:50 CEST 2021
  * fix regression of issue2365 and its test

  We have to read and evaluate pristine even if we have no working tree, in
  order for pristine files to be copied to our repo. This wasn't caught by the
  test for that issue since we now use the cache for pristine files and the
  immediate source repo of a clone is always used as a cache location,
  regardless of whether the global cache is used or not.