[darcs-devel] [patch2179] replace catchNonExistence with ifDoesNot... (and 2 more)

Ben Franksen bugs at darcs.net
Sun May 23 13:25:50 UTC 2021

New submission from Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>:

It may be more useful to review these patches in sum, rather than
separately. Squashing them is possible but only at the cost of rebasing all
of the other 108 unsent patches I have in my queue...

3 patches for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

patch f27e9996ab823991368b14450d23375c675293ef
Author: Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de>
Date:   Wed Jan 20 12:35:20 CET 2021
  * replace catchNonExistence with ifDoesNotExist

  Apart from the order of arguments both are identical. I like the latter's
  argument order better because it is designed for prefix use, which removes
  uncertainty about precedence between do notation and operators.

patch 1e4b692d64b68737ff5cee475eb8b45e1ffa225a