[darcs-users] add/record time

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sat Aug 2 20:48:04 UTC 2003

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 07:15:57PM -0700, Trevor Talbot wrote:
> If you want to use this as a test case, a bzipped pax/cpio archive of the
> two repositories is 33MB, and expands to around 200MB.

I've taken a look at your repositories, and after making a few
optimizations, I discovered that your repos were corrupt.  There was a bug
in SlurpDirectory.lhs which leads to problems deleting directories as well
as their contents all at once.  I've fixed the bug, but haven't figured out
for certain what was causing your slow pull.  My best guess is that it was
a result of having an inconsistent repository.
http://www.abridgegame.org