[darcs-users] darcs-patcher can't create a temporary file?

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Sun Aug 3 17:05:33 UTC 2003

David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org> writes:

> What OS are you using, and what version of darcs? And can you check the
> permissions of the home directory of the repo user (which should be
> something like /var/lib/darcs/repos/repo-name)?

debian/unstable with darcs and darcs-server debs

> I suppose perhaps that postfix may not set the working directory to be the
> home directory prior to running pipes specified in .forward...

Yes, that seems to have been the problem, I apt-got exim, and that error went
away.

Also, I needed to set the correct default signing key in ~/.gnupg/options since
I have multiple keys.

Thanks for the quick response,
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - I've tried to teach people autodidactism,
but it seems they always have to learn it for themselves.