[darcs-users] changes needed for darcs push on win32?

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Fri Aug 8 01:46:38 UTC 2003

I would guess that darcs push doesn't work on win32.
Would it need anything other than SMTP sending and calling GPG for signing?

I'd like to move the cvs tree of haskell-libs.sf.net to a darcs repo, but some of the
developers use win32, so I'd like to know the path to win32 darcs push.

Thanks,
--
"Notwithstanding fervent argument that patent protection is essential
 for the growth of the software industry, commentators have noted