[darcs-users] changes needed for darcs push on win32?

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Fri Aug 8 02:09:23 UTC 2003

if you have a working sendmail (not the MTA, just a program that sends
mail) then it should just work. the problem is probably that the path is
hardcoded to /usr/sbin/sendmail
/usr/lib/setdmail, /etc/mta/send are other locations it might be. I am
looking into a better mail sending backend, in the meantime you might
want to try changing the path in External.hs to point to where your
sendmail is.
If someone knows a different way to enque mail on a windows system then
that would be good, so we don't have to rely on cygwin being installed.
        John