[darcs-users] suggestion: each push should identify its target repo internally

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Mon Aug 11 13:53:38 UTC 2003

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 09:12:25AM -0700, Zack Brown wrote:
> Maybe something like:
>
> Subject: [PUSH] name of the patch
> DarcsRepository: repo name

I've added a

DarcsURL: http://full.path.to/repository

which contains whatever URL you used when doing the push.  This isn't
necesarily going to be unique, so I may later add a DarcsRepository line
which could be configured.  Giving a reasonable subject is still on the
TODO list.  It's a bit tricky because there could be many patches in the
push.  Probably I'll also want to allow the user to specify the subject
line, so they could say something like "lots of little bugfixes".
http://www.abridgegame.org