[darcs-users] Yikes

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Fri Dec 5 11:17:07 UTC 2003

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 09:19:13AM +1100, Tim Barbour wrote:
> David Roundy writes:
> > As an interrim fix, I've compressed this patch, so if you could try
> > again that would be great.
>
> Yikes again  - see the output appended below.

Are you using an http proxy, as Nigel suggested? If so, might it be a
caching proxy? I don't see how you could be getting this file modified in
this way when I've just doublechecked that the file is actually
compressed.  Could you try downloading it with wget, to see what it looks
like? (from
http://abrigegame.org/repos/darcs/_darcs/patches/Add_web_page_to_repo.-droundy9abridgegame.org-Mon_Mar_31_06.44.23_EST_2003)
http://www.abridgegame.org