[darcs-users] darcs stat

Kevin Smith yarcs at qualitycode.com
Fri Dec 12 16:12:13 UTC 2003

Sean E. Russell wrote:
> I find myself wanting a 'status' command.  The thing I use status for most,
> with Subversion repositories, is to check to see if I've forgotten to add any
> files to the repository.  I'd like something similar in darcs, where darcs
> would report the files that *aren't* versioned.

I haven't used subversion, but I really miss the cvs 'update' command,
which (for a single-user projects) is pretty similar to darcs whatsnew
--summary --look-for-adds, but where freshly-added files are marked with
"A" and unadded files are marked with "?".

If there were a --no-summary command line option, I would probably make
--summary be my default.

Kevin