[darcs-users] zsh-completion problem

Manfred Lotz manfred.lotz at web.de
Sat Dec 13 19:05:24 UTC 2003

Hi there,
I tried to use zsh-completion. However it doesn't work. The problem is
that when the completion function invokes darcs --commands then the output
is:
inittree
get
--help
--version

instead of:
add         diff        optimize    repair      tag         whatsnew
annotate    dist        pull        replace     trackdown
apply       get         push        revert      unpull
changes     inittree    record      rollback    unrecord
check       mv          remove      setpref     unrevert

When I try to get suboptions using, e.g. darcs add --list-option I get:
darcs failed:  Pattern match failure in do expression at
DarcsCommands.lhs:118

Manfred