[darcs-users] Re: How to figure out, which files aren't added yet?

David Roundy droundy at jdj5.mit.edu
Wed May 21 14:38:50 UTC 2003

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 04:24:27PM +0200, Peter Simons wrote:
> David Roundy writes:
>
>  > Just create a file named _darcs/prefs/boring having on each line a
>  > regexp. Any files matching those regexps will be ignored for
>  > command completion.
>
> Great, thank you!

You're welcome!

> One question, though: It appears that the filename matched against the
> contents of "boring" does not include the (relative) path. Thus, I
> cannot match files in a certain directory only:
>
>     ^manual/.*png$
>
> Or did I do something wrong?

No, I didn't think of that.  It only matches one directory name or file
name at a time.  Hmmmm.  I can see how this could be useful... since you
might have other files in manual/ that need to be included and pngs in
other directories that need to be included.  I'll see about fixing it so it
will can also match against the relative path.
http://civet.berkeley.edu/droundy/