[darcs-users] MinGW compile problem

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Fri Nov 14 01:49:59 UTC 2003

Hi!

After compling wxWindows & wxhaskell with MinGW compiler (MSYS environment),
I am trying to compile darcs on Win98 (under win4lin on Gentoo).

Compling fails on not-declared entities from mman.h i.e.:

<snip>
ghc   -optc-O2 -c fpstring.c
fpstring.c: In function `my_mmap':
fpstring.c:73: `PROT_READ' undeclared (first use in this function)
fpstring.c:73: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
fpstring.c:73: for each function it appears in.)
fpstring.c:73: `MAP_SHARED' undeclared (first use in this function)
fpstring.c:74: `MAP_FAILED' undeclared (first use in this function)
make: *** [fpstring.o] Error 1

Googling a little bit I found that some hack is required, but it's too late
for today.

Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,
Gour