[darcs-users] MinGW running problems

Peter Strand d98peter at dtek.chalmers.se
Sun Nov 16 23:38:21 UTC 2003

I put a couple of patches at: http://zarquon.se/repos/darcs

With these applied, darcs builds and (partially) runs under
windows, for me at least..
(configured with "--disable-mmap --without-libcurl --target=mingw32")

Hope it helps, and if it doesn't, I'd like to know why  ;)

[comments]
 I had trouble with the new win32 threading code, probably not serious
 but i used pthreads instead, and put a #ifdef WIN32THREADS around the code)
 (wait_on_gz signalled an error)

 I have only tried the following commands:
    inittree, get, pull, whatsnew, record and push (via ssh)

 "make check" fails (some silly shell error or something..), but all tests
 passes if run manually.

/Peter