[darcs-users] MinGW running problems - small update

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Mon Nov 17 10:50:26 UTC 2003

> With these applied, darcs builds and (partially) runs under
> windows, for me at least..
> (configured with "--disable-mmap --without-libcurl --target=mingw32")
>
> Hope it helps, and if it doesn't, I'd like to know why  ;)

After running initree under Linux and recording changes, darcs correctly
applied 'whatsnew' and after slight modification, I was able to record new
change :-)

However, e.g. running darcs diff afterwards produces:

$ darcs diff

Fail: ArgumentDefaults.lhs:68: Non-exhaustive patterns in function gda

So, imho, win support is close and, again, I agree to drop old ghc support and
try to clean the code, especially these rename/remove issues.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour