[darcs-users] Default binary masks

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Wed Nov 19 13:14:40 UTC 2003

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 11:19:48PM +0000, Anthony Doggett wrote:
> And .pyc (compiled python files) could also be both binary and boring.

I've added to boring vssver.scc, .svn (I presume this is a directory named
.svn, not a filename extension .svn), .pyc, and .swp.

I don't care for the idea of entries that are in both binary and boring,
since it doesn't gain anything for the person who just sticks with the
defaults (unless they override boring with the --boring flag), and if
someone's removing terms from boring, they can just as easily add them to
binary.
--
David Roundy
http://www.abridgegame.org