[darcs-users] darcs record --ask-deps bug?

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Thu Nov 20 15:20:54 UTC 2003

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 05:17:00PM +0100, Gour wrote:
> Fail: Record.lhs:302: Non-exhaustive patterns in function pass_back_patch
> Am I missing something or is it a bug?

A bug.  In fact, it's a bug that's been there as long as the ask-deps
feature has existed! That's a sign of how seldom I use that feature.

I've fixed the bug (and possibly added more) by rewriting the deps
prompting code to use the same patch selection routine the rest of darcs
uses.
http://www.abridgegame.org