spam on the darcs list - RE: [darcs-users] comgratulation ! ! !

BARBOUR Timothy Timothy_BARBOUR at rta.nsw.gov.au
Mon Nov 24 05:22:47 UTC 2003

> -----Original Message-----
> From: E.A.A.S Lottery [mailto:lotto at yahoo.com]
> Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 4:01 PM
> To: darcs-users at abridgegame.org
> Subject: [darcs-users] comgratulation ! ! !
[...]
> WINNING NOTIFICATION:
[...]

This is the third item of spam I have received via the darcs list today.

How do other people feel about the increasing volume of spam ? I know David
is reluctant to restrict the list so that only subscribers can post, but it
would be sad if people started dropping off the list because of the spam.

Tim

-- sorry about the lame .sig --

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachment to it is intended only to be read or used by
the named addressee.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistaken transmission to you.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.  You must not
disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.  The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to
this e-mail or attachment to it.