[darcs-users] mailing list suggestion(s)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Wed Nov 26 11:26:20 UTC 2003

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 12:17:52PM +0100, Gour wrote:
> With the increased traffic on darcs' mailing list, what do you think about
> switching to monthly created archives and/or integrating mailman with htdig
> to get searchable archives?

In a couple of months I'll be switching servers, so my current idea is to
switch to a newer version of mailman at the time and considering either
restricting posting to subscribers or using some kind of spam filtering.
Figuring out how to make the archive searchable does sound like a good
idea.

I was also thinking of creating a separate darcs-devel list to bring down
the traffic a bit, although I'm not sure I need to do that.
--
David Roundy
http://www.abridgegame.org