[darcs-users] push --and-apply

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Tue Sep 16 21:23:21 UTC 2003

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 05:21:57AM +0300, Aggelos Economopoulos wrote:
> I'm trying to find a way to easily exchange patches between repositories
> in my home machine (which doesn't have a permanent connection to the
> outside world) and repositories in an always-up remote host.

I find unison to be invaluable for this and related things. it is like a
generic rsync which automatically propegates changes in the correct
direction. I use darcs for several local projects and develop on
multiple machines and just use 'unison' to keep the repositories in sync
with each other...

http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/