[darcs-users] This code shouldn't be reached

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Sat Apr 3 11:08:04 UTC 2004

Today I tried to pull latest darcs patches by using --gui.

Here is the result:

bash-2.05b$ darcs pull -v --gui
Pulling from http://abridgegame.org/repos/darcs...
About to read in the inventories...
Finished reading in the inventories...
We have the following new (to them) patches:
They have the following new (to us) patches:
Fri Apr  2 14:38:04 CEST 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * add keystroke when pulling/pushing to view patch summary.
  Suggestions for a better key than 'x' would be welcome...

Wed Mar 31 16:47:27 CEST 2004  Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>
  * Avoid redundant work in sort_coalesce_composite

Mon Mar  8 00:44:24 CET 2004  ijones at debian.org
  * prepare for -2 release: curl-config and rm -f

Thu Apr  1 12:43:52 CEST 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * change version number to 0.9.18

Wed Mar 31 13:09:56 CEST 2004  peter at zarquon.se
  * send patches as attached files (win32)

Wed Mar 31 04:05:50 CEST 2004  droundy at abridgegame.org
  * fix bug where rm_recursive died if a directory didn't exist.

Getting and merging patches the following:
[fix bug where rm_recursive died if a directory didn't exist.
droundy at abridgegame.org**20040331020550]
[send patches as attached files (win32)
peter at zarquon.se**20040331110956]
[change version number to 0.9.18
David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>**20040401104352]
[prepare for -2 release: curl-config and rm -f
ijones at debian.org**20040307234424]
[Avoid redundant work in sort_coalesce_composite
Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>**20040331144727]
[add keystroke when pulling/pushing to view patch summary.
David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>**20040402123804
 Suggestions for a better key than 'x' would be welcome...
]
So far so good... finished merging.
syncing dir...
done syncing dir...
diffing dir...
Applying patches to the local directories...
Finished pulling.

darcs failed:  This code shouldn't be reached.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Gour