[darcs-users] followup to problems with http://core.xwt.org

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Mon Apr 5 11:25:14 UTC 2004

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 01:36:48AM -0700, Tupshin Harper wrote:
> If I do (using darcs 0.9.18):
>
> > darcs get --partial -v http://core.ibex.org
> > cd core.ibex.org
> > darcs check
> Looks like we have a difference...
> Nothing
> Inconsistent repo!

Argh.  The problem is that darcs get once again is copying the _darcs
directory into _darcs/current (this has happened before, although for a
different reason).  :( The crude fix is to run

rm -rf _darcs/current/_darcs

on any repo showing this problem.  I've got a fix on the way for this bug,
and expect that between this and a couple other bugs, darcs 0.9.19 had
better come out pretty soon.  I'll give it a few more days (or maybe a
week) to see if there are any other obvious bugs and then do another
release.
http://www.abridgegame.org