[darcs-users] Re: problem in your darcs repo

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Tue Apr 6 11:55:00 UTC 2004

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 03:39:47PM -0700, David Brown wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 10:18:27PM +0200, Ketil Malde wrote:
>
> > FWIW, I quite like SVNs 'st' and 'log -v' output format, which goes
> > like
> >         A newfile
> >         M modified_file
> >         D deleted_file
> >
> > Nice and terse, and why not be compatible? :-)
>
> It actually takes up quite a bit of space when there are a lot of files
> affected.  It easier to search though, so I agree that it is probably
> better.

I've added the --summary option to changes, which outputs this info in the
same format as whatsnew --summary.  This means removed files are R (I could
be persuaded to change this), and the modified files have two numbers after
them indicating the number of lines added or removed.
http://www.abridgegame.org