[darcs-users] Zsh users?

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Fri Apr 9 10:45:53 UTC 2004

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 09:32:24AM -0700, David Brown wrote:
> Are there any darcs users out there who use zsh as a shell.  If no one
> has experience writing zsh completion scripts, I may look into writing
> one.  It looks very simple for darcs, since it just needs to ask darcs
> what can come next.

I don't know if darcs still has any zsh users, but it had one at one time,
who contributed a couple of zsh completion scripts.  They're in the darcs
repo (I think also in the darcs tarball) and called
zsh_completion_{new,old}.  I think they are for older and newer versions of
zsh respectively.  If they need any fixing, then fixes would definitely be
welcome.
http://www.abridgegame.org