[darcs-users] darcs unpull failing

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Mon Apr 12 22:44:23 UTC 2004

Sometimes (perhaps always) after a pull causes conflicts in the working
copy, I find I can't unpull because it "Couldn't undo patch in working
dir". If I have no local changes involved in the conflict, darcs unrecord
followed by darcs revert is an alternative, but otherwise I just have to
figure out how to undo stuff by hand.

Am I missing something and/or can this be made better? It's one of the
major irritants with CVS for me that there's no way to undo an update that
gives you conflicts in the local directory, so it'd be great if darcs
could fix that :-)

Cheers,

Ganesh