[darcs-users] darcs send giving unhelpful errors.

Samuel A. Falvo II sam.falvo at falvotech.com
Sat Apr 17 05:43:49 UTC 2004

Just for the sake of trying it, I decided to try and send myself some
patches on a program I'm writing.  Here's the transcript of what's
happening:

bash-2.05b$ ls
Framework.mak  _darcs     docs    framebuffer  libs    m_config     util
Makefile       cut.h      events  gadgets      lists   m_sendEmail
Rules.mak      depend.sh  fonts   images       m_boot  main
bash-2.05b$ darcs send -a --interactive -o zzz
Bad argument: `'
Usage: darcs send options ...
Send patches to another repo via email.
  ...(options which you already know about)...
bash-2.05b$

I'm not at all sure what the argument that it is referring to.

Why is this happening?

--
Samuel A. Falvo II