[darcs-users] reviewing and testing pulls

David Brown darcs at davidb.org
Thu Apr 29 15:46:35 UTC 2004

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 06:31:15AM -0400, David Roundy wrote:

> Well, unless each oops was sent to a public repo before it was realized to
> be wrong, I'd recommend unrecording and rerecording to clean up the
> history.

What about the case where I've made a few patches, each pair on a
different thing, and the pairs are interleaved.  Would you recommend
rolling them back and recording them?  Doesn't rollback redo the changes
in the working directory.

A handy operation might be something to combine patches.  It could
probably just require that the necessary reordering be possible
(otherwise I'm not sure what it would mean).

Dave