[darcs-users] Re: peer to peer darcs

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Wed Aug 4 04:19:55 UTC 2004

On Aug 3, 2004, at 19:02, Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:

> On Tuesday 03 August 2004 07:10 pm, Dustin Sallings wrote:
>> 	WebDAV support would be very nice from my point of view.  :)  Getting
>> stuff off of my laptop is a bit difficult as it is.  I'm able to use
>> AFS when I'm local, but that's a silly constraint.
>
> The problem with WebDAV is that it requires special, server-side
> support
> to make it work.  Anything using WebDAV will not work with my current
> hosting provider, for example.

	So does ftp for that matter.  I'm not running any ftp servers anywhere
that would be useful for me, but I do have a few WebDAV servers.
They're a bit easier to get going, IMO.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin at spy.net>