[darcs-users] three issues with darcs web pages

Bryce Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Wed Aug 4 14:18:27 UTC 2004

On 2004, Aug 04, , at 07:34, David Roundy wrote:

> Hmmm.  I'm not entirely sure here.  The new one's definitely far
> prettier,
> but it's not quite as complete as the old.

I must be missing something about the old one.  How can I get a display
of the contents of a patch?

For example, on the Mnet web site:

http://mnetproject.org/cgi-bin/darcs?mnet**

When you click on a patch, you just get a directory listing.  I presume
that the directory listing is showing the contents of the repository
after that patch was applied, or something.

I'm eager to upgrade Mnet to use the new script so that we can view the
contents of patches, which is more or less the only use we have for a
CGI script.

Regards,

Zooko