[darcs-users] three issues with darcs web pages

Will will at glozer.net
Wed Aug 4 18:43:09 UTC 2004

David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org> writes:

> Hmmm.  I'm not entirely sure here.  The new one's definitely far prettier,
> but it's not quite as complete as the old.  It's missing the information
> about when a given line was deleted.  I definitely prefer the new way of
> showing when a line was added, but some way of getting to the patch that
> deleted that line would be nice.

So for any given line of a file you want to be able to view when it was
added (which works currently?) and when it was removed (if it was)?

> I guess changing that link will increase the number of people seeing the
> new cgi script, which will perhaps increase the amount of testing it gets
> and the number of rough edges that get reported.  For example (in looking
> at it just now), I just noticed that although you can list the patches that
> modify a given file, there's no way to go the the pages of those patches!
> :(

Hmm, do you want to view the "patch summary" page, i.e. where it shows
what files a patch modified?  Currently when viewing patches applied
to a particularly file there is only a link to annotate that file.

Regards,
Will