[darcs-users] How does --ask-deps work?

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Fri Aug 6 20:58:11 UTC 2004

On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 06:27:31AM -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> hard), but whether or not I fixed it properly I haven't figured out.  Can
> you check to see if it's fixed in the latest darcs (which should have the
> fix in 15 minutes or so, assuming the test suite passes)?

I would love to, but I don't have a system where I can build
darcs yet.  I like to run debian stable.  I have many times
thought of making a chroot:ed testing for the sole benefit
of joining darcs edge, but debian is to release soon... er,
any year now.  Could you maybe build a .deb for me and mail
it or put it somewhere on the web server?