[darcs-users] three issues with darcs web pages

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sat Aug 7 10:01:51 UTC 2004

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 11:18:27AM -0300, Bryce Wilcox-O'Hearn wrote:
> On 2004, Aug 04, , at 07:34, David Roundy wrote:
>
> >Hmmm.  I'm not entirely sure here.  The new one's definitely far
> >prettier,
> >but it's not quite as complete as the old.
>
> I must be missing something about the old one.  How can I get a display
> of the contents of a patch?
>
> For example, on the Mnet web site:
>
> http://mnetproject.org/cgi-bin/darcs?mnet**
>
> When you click on a patch, you just get a directory listing.  I presume
> that the directory listing is showing the contents of the repository
> after that patch was applied, or something.

If you look carefully, you can see that the directory listing indicates
which files were modified or renamed.  If you click on the modified files,
you can see what changes were made to them (in red and green text for
removed and added lines).  It's not the most compact way of presenting the
information, but it *is* comprehensive.
http://www.abridgegame.org