[darcs-users] darcs push problem:

Vladimir Pogorelenko vpswift at mail.ru
Sat Aug 7 17:53:15 UTC 2004

Hello all!

I have a problem while trying to push changes locally.

nexy at localhost:pppd-run-gui$ darcs push ~/repositories/pppd-run-gui/
Pushing to /home/nexy/repositories/pppd-run-gui/...

Sat Aug  7 21:22:34 MSD 2004  Vladimir Pogorelenko <vpswift at mail.ru>
  * Frontend file name changing
Shall I push this patch? (1/1) [ynWvxqdjk?] y

Fail: /home/nexy/devl/pppd-run-gui/darcsV0mWa1: openBinaryFile: does not
exist (No such file or directory)

nexy at localhost:pppd-run-gui$ darcs --version
0.9.22

can you help me?

--
Vladimir Pogorelenko