[darcs-users] darcs push problem:

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sun Aug 8 12:02:19 UTC 2004

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 09:53:15PM +0400, Vladimir Pogorelenko wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I have a problem while trying to push changes locally.
>
> nexy at localhost:pppd-run-gui$ darcs push ~/repositories/pppd-run-gui/
> Pushing to /home/nexy/repositories/pppd-run-gui/...
>
> Sat Aug  7 21:22:34 MSD 2004  Vladimir Pogorelenko <vpswift at mail.ru>
>   * Frontend file name changing
> Shall I push this patch? (1/1) [ynWvxqdjk?] y
>
> Fail: /home/nexy/devl/pppd-run-gui/darcsV0mWa1: openBinaryFile: does not
> exist (No such file or directory)

This is odd. I assume this is reproducible?

Can you make the corresponding pull? Could you try running the push and
before hitting yes, checking to see the contents of any
/home/nexy/devl/pppd-run-gui/darcs* temporary files?

Unfortunately, push creates a couple of temporary files, so it's hard for
me to guess what might be going wrong.  Are you running on windows, or a
windows share by any chance?
http://www.abridgegame.org