[darcs-users] rename "_darcs" to ".darcs" ?

Michael Milverton camel78 at iprimus.com.au
Mon Aug 9 14:47:54 UTC 2004

I like the current mechanism because it is easy to see that a folder contains
a repository. Dot files make a lot of sense when they are in one location
like a home directory but I feel that in a distributed environment it is not
as clean and could possibly lead to thoughtless mistakes an errors.

Thankyou
Michael Milverton