[darcs-users] organizing the command quick-ref docs

Zooko Journeyman zooko at zooko.com
Fri Aug 13 13:27:39 UTC 2004

I'm resending this because David didn't respond to it last time.  Last
time I combined three different suggestions into one letter.  This time
I'm sending each suggestion separately.  If David doesn't respond to it
this time I'll let it drop.  ;-)

My motivation for writing this was that I couldn't find the command
that would list which patches are in the current repo even after
scanning the manual and the output of "darcs help".  It turns out that
command is named "darcs changes" and is documented in both places, but
I didn't see it.  Since the number of different darcs commands has
grown, it is increasingly hard to find the one you want when you are
just learning darcs, therefore I proposed: