[darcs-users] announcing darcs 1.0.0rc1

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Mon Aug 16 18:04:00 UTC 2004

Hello everyone,

I've just tagged and tarred up darcs 1.0.0rc1 (the "Baby Tai" release,
since my nephew will arrive for a visit later today--he lives in
California, so I don't see him as often as I'd like).  This release fixes a
few minor bugs, adds a --reverse option to changes, and make darcs push
finally work on windows systems.  An --exact-versio option was added to
darcs itself, which returns a "context" from which the precise version of
darcs with which it was compiled can be recreated (provided there were no
unrecorded changes).  There were also a few improvements to the darcs.cgi
script (thanks especially to Will Glozer, its author).
http://www.abridgegame.org