[darcs-users] announcing darcs 1.0.0rc1

Andrew Pimlott andrew at pimlott.net
Mon Aug 16 18:45:39 UTC 2004

Let me throw in two 1.0 suggestions.

- Let get take a second non-option argument, which is equivalent to
  --repo-name.  I need this option commonly, and the second argument
  seems a more natural way to express it.

- make --from-patch inclusive.  I don't have any better case for this
  than I had before, because I haven't needed it personally, but I still
  can't see why you'd want it exclusive.  The only use case I can think
  of for exclusive is with tags; but even there, making it inclusive
  would be little harm (no difference with diff, one extra patch with
  changes).  Or --from-tag could remain exclusive, and --from-patch
  become inclusive.

  Does anyone use --from-patch and can comment?

Andrew