[darcs-users] Problems getting started

Scott L. Burson Gyro at zeta-soft.com
Tue Aug 17 08:47:57 UTC 2004

On Mon August 16 2004 12:51 pm, Dustin Sallings wrote:
> On Aug 16, 2004, at 12:32, Scott L. Burson wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> I.e. add
> doesn't put files into your repository, it prepares darcs to record
> changes made within your repository.

Thanks for the reply.  You know, I read that part of the manual, and I even
started to do it the right way, and then scratched my head and said, "wait,
this can't be right".  One thing that puzzles me still, and might have
contributed to my confusion last night, is the fact that `add' takes a
`--repodir' option.  What does it do?

-- Scott